All prices are expressed in US dollars.
While we shall endeavour to keep pricing current at all times, pricing may be subject to change without notice.
- PAYMENT METHODS
We accept the following payment methods:
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard)
If paying by credit card (Visa, MasterCard), the transaction will be done within a secure environment. We do not store any credit card details for on-line transactions. Payment by credit card is the easiest and most efficient method of shopping at this Website.
Credit cards are charged at the time of ordering. If a card has been declined, we will endeavour to contact you informing you of the situation. If we haven’t received a response in 5 days, we will retry the card. In the event of a second failure, the order will be immediately cancelled.
In the event that an item ordered is out of stock at the time of ordering, we will contact you and offer a full refund or alternative purchase.
- FREIGHT & DELIVERY
- Freight is applicable at cost unless otherwise agreed.
- Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 business days of payment receipt. If there are any delays due to out of stock products we will notify you as soon as possible and you have the option of changing or cancelling your order.
- We deliver products to Australia, Europe, Hong Kong, New Zealand, North America and Singapore. Shipping times vary depending on the destination.
- We cannot deliver to Post Office Boxes.
- Please note that re-delivery charges may be applicable if your order can not be left at the address provided.
- IMPORT DUTIES & TAXES
Below provides a summary of expected import duties and taxes for each listed country. Please note as these fees are subject to changes in legislation, they must only be treated as estimates.
- Australia – As items are shipped from Melbourne, Australian customers will not be subject to import duties and taxes.
- USA – Our products are not subject to any US import duties or taxes. Items may be subject to a USD2.00 merchandise processing fee (MPF).
- Canada – Your order will be subject to Canada’s 5% GST, which will need to be paid before delivery. The courier will contact you before delivery.
- Europe – Duty (~2.2% of the invoice cost) and VAT (~20%of the invoice plus duty cost) and is payable in most European countries and will need to be paid before delivery. You may also be liable for customs clearance fees, which are approximately EUR15.00. The courier will contact you before delivery.
- New Zealand – Your order will be subject to New Zealand’s 15% GST, and potentially an import entry transaction fee (IETF) of NZ$49.24. The courier will contact you before delivery.
- TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP
Ownership does not pass to the purchaser until goods are paid for in full and funds have been cleared.
We have made every effort to provide a detailed description of all products that appear on this site.
- RETURNS POLICY
Your satisfaction is our highest concern. Our items are checked thoroughly before they are sent. Although our products are of high quality, products don’t always meet a customer’s expectations. If for any reason you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return the merchandise for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Conditions do apply and are listed below:
- All items returned must be in new and in an unused condition, in original packaging, labels intact and unused, and a copy of your receipt should accompany the returned item.
- You must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us you wish to return the product, and notify us of your purchase order.
The Fumpa Web Site is comprised of various Web pages operated by Fumpa Pty Ltd. The Fumpa Web Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Fumpa Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Fumpa Pty Ltd reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Fumpa Web Site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Fumpa Web Site.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Fumpa Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Fumpa Pty Ltd and Fumpa Pty Ltd is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Fumpa Pty Ltd is not responsible for web casting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Fumpa Pty Ltd is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Fumpa Pty Ltd of the site or any association with its operators.
- NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Fumpa Web Site, you warrant to Fumpa Pty Ltd that you will not use the Fumpa Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Fumpa Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Fumpa Web Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Fumpa Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Fumpa Web Sites.
- LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the Fumpa Web Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Fumpa Pty Ltd and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Fumpa Web Site at any time. Advice received via the Fumpa Web Site should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
Fumpa Pty Ltd and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on the Fumpa Web Site for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. Fumpa Pty Ltd and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
You agree to indemnify, define and hold harmless Fumpa Pty Ltd from any and all liability, penalties, losses, damages, costs, expenses, legal fees, causes of action or claims caused by or resulting directly or indirectly from your use of our products which damages either you, Fumpa Pty Ltd, or any other part or parties without limitations or exception. This indemnification and hold harmless agreement extends to all issues associated with your account and dealings with Fumpa Pty Ltd.
- REFUSAL OR DISCONTINUATION OF SERVICES AND PRODUCTS
Fumpa Pty Ltd has sole discretion and reserves the right to refuse or discontinue the supply of services or products to any person. Fumpa Pty Ltd may deny you access to all or part of its services or products without notices if you engage in any conduct or activities that Fumpa Pty Ltd in its sole discretion believes violates any of the terms and conditions in this agreement.
Fumpa Pty Ltd will have no responsibility to notify any third-party providers of services, merchandise, or information, nor responsibility for any consequences resulting from such discontinuance or lack of notification. You agree that Fumpa Pty Ltd has the right to disclose any information about you as necessary to satisfy the law, or to protect itself against any legal action.
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
All content of the Fumpa Web Site is subject to copyright. All logos appearing on the web site are copyright and remain the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.